Jim’s FOREX books are consistently ranked BEST SELLERS on Amazon and there’s a very good reason for this. At no extra cost (or on-costs) Jim shares with his readers:
- His custom indicators for the MT4 MetaTrader platform, as a download at the end of the book. AND anyone who has received these indicators will also receive the MT5 version of his files when they have been programmed.
- An invitation to sign up for his Facebook Group which has new as well as experienced Forex Traders contributing.
- Daily interaction in his Facebook Group
- He calls his trades live, shares his results AND records a weekly trade analysis video.
- His contact details if you require further clarification.
Jim, from Queensland Australia, is a full-time Forex Trader and currently resides in Vietnam. This book will provide you with a reliable and robust trading method which Jim has refined via manual testing, demo testing and live trading.
Jim’s High Probability Trading Method can be traded on any period of time you choose. He has a personal preference for the 4hr charts or the daily charts as these are time frames he is comfortable with but of course, he acknowledges that there are different strokes for different folks with regards to time availability, preferred time-frames, lifestyle choices etc.
You many not need to conduct your actual trading off an MT4 platform, alternatively as this method relies on the usage of Jim’s indicators which he arranged to be specifically built for the platform, it is important to at least download a free MT4 demonstration version to enable you to conduct your trade analysis, and then place your actual trades on your preferred Broker’s platform.
Although Jim concentrates solely on Forex trading, there’s no reason why you’ll want to not trade this method on other financial instruments offered by many MT4 brokers such as Oil, Precious metals, Commodities, Stock Indices, Individual stocks.
Jim’s other books
- Trading Forex with Divergence on MT4 *NEW (expands on Divergence mentioned in the High Probability book)
- Forex Trading: The Basics Explained in Simple Terms